Arduino board growing from Basic to Graphics, yes the Arduino Star otto development board supports High Performance Graphics & Display and also it provides Wi-Fi link (ESP8266) to users so there is no limitations to create amazing Visual projects with Audio.
This Star Otto board contains STM432F469BIT6 Micro Controller Unit, and it may equipped with a DSI display companion shield.
Arduino Star Otto Pinout
Some Key Features
- High-performance STM32F469BIT6 MCU with 2-Mbyte Flash memory, 384-Kbyte SRAM
- Memory: 16-Mbyte SDRAM, 128-Kbyte EEPROM, microSD slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz link
- MIPI® DSI display interface
- 2x MEMS digital microphones
- Headphone and speaker output
- USB host interface
- Camera connector
- Arduino™ Uno, Due, Mega connectors
- Supported by Arduino™ IDE and Arduino™ Studio online IDE (from st)
Arduino Star Otto Back View